Tuesday 27 March 2012

Production company thoughts

After deep consideration I decided not to spend lots of time creating a production company. I felt that by doing production companies I would be wasting valuable time where I could be showing more of my film. However I did later find that I had the time space on my film, but by that time it was too late to create my own original production companies which was a real shame. I regret this, however I do not think that it impacts the film content in anyway. In fact by not including production companies I believe that the audience will be able to get into the film opening easier as there is direct attention payed to the product. Indeed there are basic production companies do give a professional effect, but they are only present to show that I am aware that there should be something there.

No comments:

Post a Comment